Yes, all Abra transactions are Bitcoin transactions that are confirmed on the Bitcoin blockchain.
Articles in this section
- Changes in Network Fees
- Addressing a Potential Bitcoin Fork
- What is Bitcoin? *new*
- Are Abra transactions Bitcoin transactions? *new*
- Where can I use Bitcoin? *new*
- Who has control of my private key? *new*
- Can I use my Abra recovery phrase in other bitcoin wallets?
- How does the Abra wallet handle unconfirmed transactions? *new*
- How long does it take for a Bitcoin transaction to be confirmed? *new*
- Why does my Bitcoin address keep changing? *new*