Bitcoin deposits from external Bitcoin wallets will not show up in the Abra wallet until the transaction has at least one confirmation on the Bitcoin blockchain. Transactions between Abra wallets will show up instantly. All transactions must be confirmed on the blockchain before they can be withdrawn to an external account.
Articles in this section
- Changes in Network Fees
- Addressing a Potential Bitcoin Fork
- What is Bitcoin? *new*
- Are Abra transactions Bitcoin transactions? *new*
- Where can I use Bitcoin? *new*
- Who has control of my private key? *new*
- Can I use my Abra recovery phrase in other bitcoin wallets?
- How does the Abra wallet handle unconfirmed transactions? *new*
- How long does it take for a Bitcoin transaction to be confirmed? *new*
- Why does my Bitcoin address keep changing? *new*