In addition to using Bitcoin to pay other Abra customers, you can send Bitcoin to anyone else who has a Bitcoin wallet, or shop in person or online with any of the over 100,000 merchants that already accept Bitcoin. If you’re unsure, ask your favorite merchant if they accept Bitcoin, and if they don’t, let them know that Abra can help get them started!
Articles in this section
- What is Bitcoin? *new*
- Are Abra transactions Bitcoin transactions? *new*
- Where can I use Bitcoin? *new*
- Who has control of my private key? *new*
- Can I use my Abra backup phrase in other bitcoin wallets?
- How does the Abra wallet handle unconfirmed transactions? *new*
- How long does it take for a Bitcoin transaction to be confirmed? *new*
- Why does my Bitcoin address keep changing? *new*
- Where is Abra getting its Bitcoin price from? *new*
- Can you share more about Abra's Smart Contracts and Hedging?