This is a security measure to help protect your privacy by making it harder for someone to determine how much money is in your Abra wallet. This also makes it harder for hackers to steal money from your wallet.
Articles in this section
- What is Bitcoin? *new*
- Are Abra transactions Bitcoin transactions? *new*
- Where can I use Bitcoin? *new*
- Who has control of my private key? *new*
- Can I use my Abra backup phrase in other bitcoin wallets?
- How does the Abra wallet handle unconfirmed transactions? *new*
- How long does it take for a Bitcoin transaction to be confirmed? *new*
- Why does my Bitcoin address keep changing? *new*
- Where is Abra getting its Bitcoin price from? *new*
- Can you share more about Abra's Smart Contracts and Hedging?