The Abra wallet is designed to give you full, exclusive control of your private key. When you first download the wallet, you are prompted to write down a “backup phrase”: that is your private key. So long as you keep your backup phrase safe and do not install any malware on your phone, your private key will remain in your exclusive control.
Articles in this section
- What is Bitcoin? *new*
- Are Abra transactions Bitcoin transactions? *new*
- Where can I use Bitcoin? *new*
- Who has control of my private key? *new*
- Can I use my Abra backup phrase in other bitcoin wallets?
- How does the Abra wallet handle unconfirmed transactions? *new*
- How long does it take for a Bitcoin transaction to be confirmed? *new*
- Why does my Bitcoin address keep changing? *new*
- Where is Abra getting its Bitcoin price from? *new*
- Can you share more about Abra's Smart Contracts and Hedging?