To be an Abra teller, you will need to comply with your country regulations. In the US, there are Federal and State regulations, which may include the need for an MSB registration. However, please note that Abra does not provide legal advice, and you should seek individual legal advice for your specific situation.
Articles in this section
- What is an Abra Teller? *new*
- Where can I find Abra Tellers? *new*
- How do I become an Abra Teller? *new*
- How do I sign up to become a Teller? *new*
- I signed up to become a Teller. When will I hear back from you? *new*
- How do I submit feedback about my experience with a Teller?
- What is the Teller Transaction Currency? *new*
- How do I change or view my Teller Transaction Currency? *new*
- When I process a withdrawal in another currency, will I still receive Bitcoin? *new*
- Can I hold Bitcoin and process deposits and withdrawals in another currency? *new*