To withdraw cash from your Abra wallet using ANY of our supported banks (see list here), please do the following:
- Open your Abra app, go to the main screen
- Tap: 'Withdraw'
- Tap: 'Transfer To Bank'
- Tap: 'Start Transaction' after reading instructions on app
- Tap: 'Add Bank Account'
- Choose: Country's desired bank.
- Follow instructions to link your bank account
- Type: Desired amount to withdraw from your Abra wallet. Note that a minimum withdrawal amount of Php200 is required for this.
- Tap: 'Next'
- Tap: 'Confirm Withdrawal'
Your funds will be in your bank account within 2-3 business days. Note that while Abra does not charge a fee for this transaction, some banks do charge for an incoming transfer. Check with your bank to see if fees apply. Please note that in select cases, additional documentation may be requested (specific documentation will vary from customer to customer).
Note: Some users may have to submit additional documents for verification.